Saturday, 23 March 2013

Bioderma - First Impressions

As most beauty bloggers will know, Bioderma is a French skin care product that has been raved about so much in the beauty blogosphere. Unfortunately, it used to only be available in France and if you weren't lucky enough to have visited you had to either order from Amazon/Ebay or just simply do without.

Well, the good news is that Bioderma is now available in the UK and isn't extortionate to buy! Due to it being an import I thought that it would be really expensive but I was surprised when I looked at the prices! I managed to pick up a 250ml bottle of the Sensibio (sensitive) version for £10 from John Bell & Croydon here. This pharmacy is located in Central London more or less just behind Oxford Street.

I did want the little 100ml (around £4.50) bottle because it was so dinky and cute but they didn't have any. They also didn't have any of the big 500ml (around £14.50) which works out at being the best value for money as you're only paying £4.50 extra for double the amount of product.


So as the title suggests this is just a quick first impressions post because I will fully review the product in the future when I have been using it for long enough to form a proper opinion on it.

- No smell.
- Goes a long way.
- Feels and looks just like water (which is basically what it is. It's a glorified water).
- Removes makeup easily.
- NOT for use at all on sensitive eyes. I only took my eyeshadow off with this and it burned.
- Didn't burn or tingle.
- Seems as though it will last a long time and be value for money.
- Simple to use.
- Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed.

Have you used Bioderma before?
 
Don't forget to enter my 200 GFC followers and 10,000 pageviews giveaway! One lucky reader will get the chance to win three Limited Edition pink handled Smashbox eye brushes! ENTER HERE


4 comments:

  1. i've heard so many good things about this, need to get my hands on it!xx

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really is a lot of hype about it! I'm glad they brought it to the UK xxx

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to hear what you hear about this! I've been using the new B. cleanser toner stuff, and it's pretty good but it broke me out now its all cleared up I would love to know if it does the same

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall write the review as soon as I've been using it for a while :) I seem to have a spot that's come all of a sudden so I'm not sure whether it's because of this! I hope it isn't breaking me out, I've been loving it so far xxx

      Delete