Sunday, 17 February 2013

20 Facts About Me - 20th Birthday Edition!

So as today is my 20th birthday (goodbye teenage years *cries*) and therefore I thought I would dedicate todays post to the number 2 and 0! Recently, I have seen a lot of these 'facts about me' posts flying around (yes, I think practically every blogger and YouTuber has done one about themselves) and although they're all different facts ... everyone uses the same amount; it's either 50 or 100. I like to be different and for that reason I thought I would mark my 20th birthday with a 20 facts about me post. I like reading these posts on other blogs and I like the fact that you can all get to know a little more about me.


(all above images taken from weheartit.com)

Enough with the *HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEEEEEE* pictures and onto the actual purpose of this post...

1) I love doing impersonations of people and accents.
2) I have 12 GCSE's and 3 A Levels.
3) I have a sweet tooth, buy me a pick 'n' mix and I will love you forever!
4) Wicked is quite possibly my favourite musical EVER!!
5) Sorry dogs, I'm all for cats.
6) Purple, Pink and Navy Blue are my favourite colours.
7) I'm probably one of the worlds most picky eaters.
8) I don't like to be too hot; it makes me mad and aggitated.
9) I am quite simply a drama queen.
10) I hate snakes.
11) I like gold. Only yellow gold; white gold doesn't suit my skin tone.
12) I want to and one day will go to New York.
13) I walk into Selfridges and have a look around the handbag, shoes and makeup sections; when I feel as though I'm lacking inspiration for my degree.
14) I always have a lot to say and word limits are my worst enemy!
15) I don't like odd numbers.
16) I have a crazy close relationship with my family; we're more like best friends!!
17) I dislike cotton wool. It feels and sounds awful!!
18) I love chocolate milkshake.
19) I have a lot of perfumes and body sprays.
20) I love my curly hair but never wear it down.

I hope you're all having a lovely day and enjoyed my facts. I'm not actually the best person at these kind of posts because I can never think of anything interesting to say about myself so I hope it wasn't to boring to read!

Twitter: @PurpleElll
YouTube: PamperMeToPerfection
Instagram: Elysia_JW

18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hopes it's a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, that's really kind of you xxx

      Delete
  2. great post hun, love getting to know you better :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday sweetie! May you have many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday ! :) you should wear your hair down more often, i used to only ever wear my hair up it gets so boring x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) I do indeed need to wear it down more. I just need to find a way to make my curls stay all day. It does get boring having your hair up all of the time but I always get so hot and flustered with my hair down haha!xxx

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday Hunny, I hope you have a really special day

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday :) I like purple and cats also :)

    I am a new follower from #bbloggers chat :)

    xo
    Cristina @Cristina's Beauty Box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) Ah they're both amazing aren't they! Really appreciate the follow,thank you xxxx

      Delete
  7. These are great facts about you! I love the colour purple as well :)

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday honey xx New follower
    spoiltbrunette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the birthday wish and follow xxx

      Delete
  9. I'm all for cats too! Hope you had a lovely birthday xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cute aren't they!! Thank you very much, I had a lovely day xxx

      Delete