Wednesday, 3 October 2012

New No7 Products

The MAC foundation that I usually use has more or less run out and will be completely empty in the next few days so I thought I would look for a different foundation- just to mix things up a little bit :) I have used a few No7 products in the past and they have worked really well with my sensitive skin so I thought I would try out one of their foundations! I was also really interested in finding out how their new machine works for trying to match the correct colour to your skin tone.

The machine actually worked surprisingly well and I was colour matched to the colour 'Calico' - pretty cool name right? It reminds me of something really exotic! The colour isn't too orange and I personally think it's a much better match than my MAC (I have MatchMaster in 01).

I already had make up on when I went to get matched so the lady on the No7 counter wiped it off on both sides of my face along my jaw line. She held the machine to jawline area on each side of my face and a short while later the results were produced :) She then showed me what foundation was available in the colour and the one I ended up buying was the one I had been looking at before she colour matched me - pretty lucky huh!?

Over the past few weeks, Boots stores have been handing out No7 vouchers* where you can save £3 off make up products and £5 off skincare. I thought I would go in and take advantage of this :)

Today, my No7 'Perfect Eyes' liquid eyeliner also ran out and this stuff is amazing so I was definitely planning on re purchasing asap! When I was in Boots the lady who colour matched me told me that No7 products were currently on a 3 for 2 offer and therefore your cheapest item was free! Due to already having bought 2 products, I thought I would purchase another and take advantage of the offer :) I have never used a primer and I have heard a lot about primers within the beauty industry so I thought I would try one to not only improve the performance of my foundation but to enhance the look of it on my face!

I was also able to use my £3 off voucher along side the 3 for 2 offer which meant that in total I saved £10.50!!

Above: No7 Stay Perfect Foundation in 'Calico', No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base and No7 Stay Precise Liquid Liner in 'Black'


I am yet to try then foundation and make up base on my face (I have only swatched them together on my hand) and so when I have been using them for an acceptable amount of time I will write a review on them :) I don't like to review products right away after only a few uses because I like to be able to give an accurate and honest opinion of the products!

What do you think of No7 products? Have you ever used them before? Do you use the No7 make up vouchers when you are given them?

                                             Lots of love, Elysia xxxxxxxxxxx


* Please note that the No7 vouchers I am referring to in this post are only valid until Sunday 7th October 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment